Monday, October 12, 2009

The Wizard of Oz



Surprisingly, I never considered a career in medicine, health, or wellness as a teenager. Maybe I became increasingly more concerned about my health once I realized I am not invincible, and that taking care of my body is not only important, it's crucial.

I often see people in grocery stores, see what they throw in their carts, what they are feeding their children and their families, and I become nauseous at the way Americans develop healthy habits. A notorious germ phobe, I often get disgusted by the lack of hygeine people have, and their apathy when it comes to taking care of their bodies and minds.

So it is no wonder that I am a Dr. Oz devotee: I'm so happy he has his own show now, and I plan to get loads of information and knowledge from tuning in to this Oprah spin-off. America needs a show that promotes health...because if you ain't got that, honey, all the handbags and shoes in the world won't make you better.

Tune in to Dr. Oz today; check local listings or the website for more info on times.

No comments:

Post a Comment