Monday, October 5, 2009

The Sartorialist & Caffeine: A Fashionista's Tribute to The Good Stuff



Oh, if I had no discipline...I would probably wake up in the morning, have a huge cup of coffee (venti, black, please) and sit at the kitchen table (or in bed) with my laptop and search the world wide web for every fashion blog known to man. I would look at the beautiful photos my fellow bloggers have taken (as I always draw inspiration from photography) and I'd read fitness blogs to get more inspiration for the workout I would have to do after sitting on my ass reading blogs.

One of my favorite blogs is The Sartorialist, and you can read/view for yourself at: www.sartorialist.com, but now, you can also purchase this amazing book, which your friends will be quick to grab off your coffee table when they come over to visit, and ooh and ahh as they leaf through the pages. You can purchase it at www.barnesandnoble.com as well or www.borders.com.

So give your laptop a vacation for a bit, invite your fashion loving co-consipirators over for their caffeine jolt, and start getting inspired by this great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment