Thursday, October 8, 2009

This Princess Went to Prada




"Nursery rhymes have never been so fashionable...can any mother resist its name dropping charms?” - The Times

Now that everyone in my life has been announcing their pregnancies, I've started contemplating what I would want if I were making a list of things I'd like to receive for my own baby shower. Not that I plan on having a baby shower anytime soon. Or a baby, for that matter. Hell, I still drop to my knees and thank God every month when I start my period, and I absolutely hate PMS, cramps, & mood swings.

Even still, I know I'd not only be a fashionable mommy-to-be, I'd be the consummate prego woman. I would have a baby shower that was to die for, a gorgeous nursery, and a bookshelf with all the classics, from Goodnight, Moon to Guess How Much I Love You, to Where the Wild Things Are. But on that very same shelf, would be this adorable book, entitled, "This Little Piggy Went to Prada," which mentions all the creme de la creme of designers and labels. Because if you're going to raise a child right, you might as well introduce them to the authorities on couture, and start them off right at a young age.

As a parent, instilling priorities in your child is a necessity. Might as well make one of them a sense of style.

Visit the website: www.thislittlepiggywenttoprada.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment