Sunday, October 11, 2009

One is Silver & the Other is Platinum


I am a wedding obsessed freak of nature. I love attending weddings, love wedding themed shows, love wedding movies, wedding fashion shows, bridal events and bridal showers. I have been in so many weddings, and I’ve also helped plan several weddings. I live for the days when The Wedding Chronicle, one of my favorite magazines, hits the newsstands at AJ’s Fine Foods, because I like to leaf through the ‘zine and see who’s been married recently, what colors they used for their wedding décor, and where their blessed event took place.

It’s only natural then, that I am glued to the television set anytime Platinum Weddings is on WE (Women’s Entertainment) channels, or Style Network. This show always captures my attention, but what really captured my eye for style (even though I have very discerning taste) was this wedding & the décor for “Amy & David’s” wedding. Talk about gorgeous. I’m not the biggest fan of pink…although I like it, it wouldn’t have been my first pick for a color for my wedding, but this one was so regal, elegant, refined, and fairy tale fabulous, I had to feature the photos and share them with you.



While I’ve never actually planned my own wedding, and although I have difficulty holding on to a man longer than a month, much less long enough to want to tie the knot, I have faith that one day, it will be my turn to get butterflies in my stomach all over again every time my fingers brush over the silks and lace of wedding dresses, every time I taste an assortment of tiny slivers of scrumptious cake from the finest bakers, and every time my fiancée and I have to choose wedding invitations, which will announce our blessed day.



For now, I guess I’ll have to wait until I find someone again who gives me butterflies, and take it from there.

But when I find someone who wants to make an honest woman out of me…well, you better believe, our love will go Platinum.


To view Platinum Wedding episodes for yourself, visit www.wetvonline.com or check your local cable/satellite company to see show times for this amazing wedding program.

No comments:

Post a Comment