Friday, October 16, 2009

My Lawn Boy is Back!



Desperate Housewives is one of my favorites, it's not a big secret. The whole world (and my family and friends) stops on Sunday nights to watch the drama unfold on Wisteria Lane, and I can tell you what happened on just about every episode from every season. My family and friends and I talk about the stars of DH as though they are our friends or neighbors. (Not that the people we know don't have drama that parallels that of this TV show.)

As if I need another reason to tune in on Sundays, Jesse Metcalf (aka, John the gardener) is back in the act, and this time, he's preying on Gabrielle Solis' (Eva Longoria)young teenage niece, one of his employees. An attempt to make Gabi mad? Well, it's understandable, as I am certainly jealous of any other woman who's getting her lawn plowed by a guy as hot as Jesse Metcalf.

Welcome back. The cougar in us all missed you severely, Jesse. ;)

Tune in to Desperate Housewives on ABC Sunday nights. Check your local listings for times.

No comments:

Post a Comment