Friday, October 2, 2009

The Bitch You Love to Hate



Oh, yes, it is that time of year again...time for all new episodes of your favorite TV shows, even the reality TV shows we all loathe but secretly, or not so secretly, adore.

One of my favorite shows happens to be The Hills, and even though I'll admit it is still difficult for me to see the show without seeing Lauren every week driving in her BMW with the top down, the song "Unwritten" playing in the background, I still tune in like a loyal Hills devotee, or at least I have been over the past two weeks.

Tell me who your favorite Hills star is and I'll tell you who you are. That is basically the size of it.

Although I related to Lauren (LC) Conrad in a few ways (except for the fact that she was a millionaire, and all) I must admit that I just love Kristin Cavallari. I know I may stand alone on this one, and call me crazy, but I love her bitchy attitude, her in-your-face responses to drama, and her ability to make Lo shake in her Louboutin heels. I love the fact that in episode one she yelled, "I am the wrong bitch to mess with," because that might as well be tattooed around my wrist, or on my forearm. I like that she tells it like it is, and doesn't care if all the other girls are her best friend--she'd rather keep it real than have a bunch of fake friends trailing behind her. She's not going to be crying on every episode, because she's stronger than that. Like her or hate her, she's gonna be the bitch you love to hate.

And one thing that I can say for Ms. Cavallari, that few would disagree with?

The girl's style has improved significantly on the style-meter. She's someone who will be on the fashion radar, at least for a few more seasons.

Now if only she could improve Justin Bobby's look.
Kristin, you've got your work cut out for you, doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment