Thursday, October 15, 2009

Raising My Glass to Barney's New York


I spent a fantastic afternoon at Barney’s New York store opening in Scottsdale, Arizona, at Scottsdale Fashion Square. I was greeted by the friendliest associates, indulged in champagne and a pleasant afternoon browsing all the new lines, from Mason to Cynthia Vincent to Carmen Marc Valvo to Diane von Furstenberg, and that’s just women’s clothing. I fell in love with cool weather pieces from Vince and DVF and all the beautiful jewelry in exquisite display cases, merchandised to pure perfection.

Ahhhh. Nothing excites me quite as much as fashion, shopping, and finding the newest creation from the latest designers…and Barney’s has a wonderful, distinctive selection. Go see for yourself…whether in Arizona, or in a city near you. I’ll definitely toast to you, Barney’s.

www.barneysnewyork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment