Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oh, To Be a Recessionista


How excited am I? H&M will soon be opening close to me…no more picking up a boatload of clothing & accessories on my vacations where there are actually H&M stores…which can be a real bitch when you have to load all your new goodies into your suitcase (I apologize profusely for those 50 lb suitcases that nearly burst at the seam, Southwest Airlines. You guys rock.)

H&M is the ultimate store for the recessionista and the smart shopper—you can purchase beautifully crafted pieces that seriously stand the test of time (at least, they have for me) on the cheap. Not to mention, you can get gorgeous accessories, like the 2 necklaces I bought in San Francisco which I get compliments on 24-7. Those 2 necklaces, a sweater, a top for my niece, a skirt for myself, and two tops which I dubbed my “career wear” pieces, only cost me $78.00. Where else can you get so much for so little, and still be a stunner when you slip into your new wardrobe?

For more information on stores near you, or for specific info on the Scottsdale grand opening, visit: www.hm.com. Happy shopping, bargain babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment