Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dude Looks Like a Lady (or, the other way around.)



What do I love right now? Menswear looks. I’m loving the big, oversized blazers, especially the ones with the cuffed sleeves that roll up to reveal a pretty, pinstriped lining on the inside. I love the ones from Elizabeth & James (I’d like to think I look like an oversize version of Mary Kate Olsen in them) but there are so many others out there that are just as adorable. I happened to pick one up yesterday at Nordstrom, using my gift card to pay for half of it, which cut the cost of the jacket in half. Either way, it retails for $53, and it is worth every penny. Buy yours today, wear it with leggings, stretchy, satiny shorts or jeans, and hot heels…it might be menswear, but there’s nothing masculine about all the sexy looks you can put together with this must-have piece.

Elizabeth and James Blazer, available at select retailers, including Bergdorf Goodman.

No comments:

Post a Comment