Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pretty Possibilities



I'm so excited to be able to wear my cute sundresses with my menswear blazers, especially my oversize ones. They not only add a little unexpected twist to my summer clothing staples, they let me extend the possibilities in my closet, and create more and more outfits that are "succeed while at work" appropriate, "go out for cocktails with the girls" appropriate, and "get compliments while shopping" appropriate. Whatever occassion you may be pairing these two pieces together for, you're sure to look just darling, like Charlize Theron.

Find adorable menswear blazers everywhere from Forever 21 to Charlotte Russe to Nordstrom, and also on www.revolveclothing.com, where you can find gorgeous jackets cut to perfection from a wide range of designers. Browse for yourself today, and create more fashion possibilities for those cute sundresses you wore all summer long.

No comments:

Post a Comment